Thursday, November 7, 2019

Wednesday

It was another crowded day, Wednesday. I had to work unit 4:00 and coach swim that night. Fortunately, those things did not and do not impact the morning swim. I did

1,100 21:00 (1:54)
15 X 100 @ 2:00
100 small paddles
total: 2,700 yards = 2,467 meters

I only shuffled 3.09 miles because I am doing a mini taper for Saturday. My son and I plan to go to Batesville to run their ten-miler. I won't really be pushing for a time, but I want to run it faster than my training pace.

By the time I finished that, I was a bit short on Plate City time. Therefore, I had a truncated workout. I received my log bar from Titan Fitness and I could not help but play with it a little even though it was not a push day. I also did squats and just a tiny bit of upper back work. This week has really had a negative impact on my training. I face the same schedule next week also. Sigh. 

The boys are swimming well. That makes me happy. It was a good day overall. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment