Monday, November 11, 2019

11/4 - 11/10

My first week of working to 4:00 everyday was a tough one. Monday I swam 3,550 yards, ran 5.05 miles, and lifted weights. It is not easy to get all that in and work that many hours. Tuesday I swam 2,900 yards, ran 3.61 miles, and did not lift.

Wednesday I swam 2,700 yards, shuffled 3.09 miles, and lifted at Plate City. I also coached the boys that night. Thursday I stroked for 4,100 yards and shuffled a paltry 2.57 miles. In addition to that, I lifted.

Friday I did Virtual Swim Meet 4, swimming 4,000 yards. Although I did lifted weights, I did not run because of Saturday. Saturday, Forrest and I went to Batesville and did the 10 miler there. That was a tempo run for me. Then late in the afternoon, I lifted and did some strongman stuff. 

For the week, I

swam 15,764 meters,
ran 24.4 miles, and 
lifted weights five times.

Despite the business, I managed to get a pretty good block of training in. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment