Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Tuesday

It was a cramped day, Tuesday. First, I had to work until 4:00 p.m. That has already cost me major mileage. Second, it was election day. Although that does not take very long to vote here in Greenwood, it does take some time. Third, the Greenwood Chorale had a program and my son and son-in-law were both in it. I had thought when my kids got grown that these perfunctory appearances would dry up. Wrong. I'm not complaining, just explaining. I was incredibly proud of my boy, Forrest.

For me, the day started at the pool where I swam

1,100
4 X 50 r 20
200 medium paddles
4 X 50 r 20
200 medium paddles
4 X 50 r 20 
200 medium paddles
600 small paddles
total: 2,900 yards = 2,653 meters

That was an OK practice but not as good as Monday's. The 200s is becoming my favorite set.

With all the stuff going on, I did not have time to lift. All I was able to do was to get in a short shuffle, 3.61 miles. Still, I am out there, and I am enjoying it. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment