Monday, November 25, 2019

11/18 - 11/24

I put in another Randy Beetsdown week. Monday I swam 4,100 yards, ran 3.14 miles, and lifted weights. Tuesday I swam 4,000 yards, ran 3.23 miles, and lifted some more.

Wednesday I hit a really big one in the pool putting in 4,500 yards. On the road I shuffled 4.46, and at Plate City it was leg day. Thursday, I did even more in the water amassing 4,700 yards. I did not run, however, because something felt a little uncomfortable Wednesday. Better sorry than safe. At the gym, though, I hit it hard.

Friday was Virtual Swim Meet 6 (I will publish another post on the meets; I left one out in the numbering and the first one we called a match race; I plan to renumber them to correct the numbers and put in one spot all the results). I won, praise be to God and swam a total of 2,700 yards with the warm up, race, and cool down. Because I was pressed for time, I did not run or lift weights.

Saturday was a nice one, a slow-start day with coffee, cats, and gently study followed by a 12.13-mile run. I did not swim, but I lifted hard and heavy, watched lots of college football, and enjoyed myself much.

For the week, I

swam 19,420 meters,
ran 22.96 miles, and 
lifted weights five times.

That was a solid week. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment