Monday, January 13, 2020

1/6 - 1/12

The first full week of the new year was full. Full of working, full of working out. Monday I did 4,707 meters in the pool, shuffled 5.71 miles, and lifted weights. All of that was accomplished while working until 4:00 p.m. Tuesday It was 4,592 meters at the pool, with 4.34 miles of running while once more lifting weights.

Wednesday I went to GHEC for the first time to work. Before leaving, however, I stroked for 5,621 meters. I did my shuffle over there during my lunch break going for 3.44 miles on Archery Range Road which has no archery range. After getting home, I did legs at Plate City, and a little bit of more swimming with Brad, 365 meters more. I would have done much more, but the baby swimming lessons are back.

Thursday, I swam 3.199 meters. Yeah, that was a big fall off. I did 3.57 miles of road work and a pretty solid session at the gym. Friday, my swimming slump continued with a mere 2,787 meters. On the road, however, I busted out 11.01 miles. Saturday I opted to mostly take it easy hitting the gym fairly hard while doing nothing else physical. 

For the week, I

swam 21,271 meters,
ran 28.1 miles,
pedaled one minute and forty five seconds on the stationary, and
lifted weights five times.

That's a good week, I don't care who you are. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment