Friday, January 31, 2020

More Records

More Records
By Jay Unver

(Lehrton, Mississippi) Zane Hodge, the swimming sensation of Big ASS Endurance, has been making a huge splash in the new Association of Sports Strongmen. Recently he added to his voluminous record count with three new world records.

Hodge upped his record 50 foot Farmer's Walk to a total of 214 pounds. This occurred at Plate City Gym last Saturday, January 25th. Of that record, Hodge said, "It will take me a little while, but I will best that one in a month or two."

Hodge also broke his own Log Press for reps total when he performed 12 repetitions at 52 pounds last Monday night, January 27th. "I have been enjoying the log press and getting stronger by the week in that lift. In the future, I will take both the reps record and the total to new heights."

A third recent record set by Hodge was in the Duck Walk. Hodge improved his existing record from 107.5 pounds at fifty feet to 110 pounds. Of that move, Hodge noted that he "could break that one again today if I chose. I will pretty soon, but it is not a lift I do every week."

Hodge also took note that Randy Beets had not done anything in the new Association, "probably because his mother is afraid he will get hurt." He added after a long pause, "I guess some Momma's boys never grow up. I wish he would grow up, grow a pair, get aggressive, and give me some competition."

When asked when the two rivals will resume their virtual swim meets, Hodge replied, "I've been waiting on him. It doesn't matter to me, but I am pretty much consumed right now with preparing for the Senior Olympics and the Chicot Challenge. The meets would not hurt, but I just haven't given them much thought lately."

No comments:

Post a Comment