Sunday, January 12, 2020

First Saturday Back at Work

When you work Friday, Saturday becomes very important. Saturday was very important. 

I slept in.

I lounged.

I stayed in my undershoes all morning.

I petted cats.

I drank coffee.

I wrote a blog post.

I worked on my Sunday sermon. 

I took a nap.

No, I did not go the the pool. Later, late February, I will feel the need to hit the pool even on Saturday. But not yet.

All I did physical was to lift weights. I did a big one. I did squats and leg extensions. I did dead lifts and lateral raises. I did lat pull downs and chin ups. I played with the yoke and did farmer's walks. I did a whopping 1.45 (that is one minute and forty-five seconds) on the stationary bike and 43 reps on the rower. Then I went inside.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment