Friday, April 30, 2021

Another Small Three

Thursday I was able to do another three workouts, but this time also they were small. Workout number one was not only small but simple. I went to the pool, yes, John was late, and swam 1,400 yards. That might not be much, but it was my fourth swim of the week. When have I done that lately? I am up to over 9,000 meters thus far.

At the gym, it was pull day. First, I hit the chest-supported T-bar row for

16 X 35

15 X 45

12 X 55

10 X 65

  8 X 67.5

  6 X 67.5 narrow grip

I added to that rowing, two short sets of one-armed bent rows with a 75 pound dumbbell.

Of course I did nine sets worth of reverse band flys. Also I did chins, machine curls, and a single set of facepulls. So it was a pretty thorough job at the gym.

Then I was in need of some Geezer training. I did not want to run because of the tendon so I went out for a short walk and did 3.7 miles. Am I losing it? I am beginning to be afraid, unsure, on edge. 

Thank the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment