Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Yeah, That

It was another one of those days. I work late every Tuesday and enjoy it. But then when I did get off work, I had to mow the lawn on West Monroe. Yeah, that. So something[s] else had to drop from the schedule. This time it was the swim and the run. Yeah, that.

I did go to Plate City which is not only my favorite place, but Pee Wee's also. He stashed all of his toys out there. Penny used move them periodically, back to the patio near his house. But when she did he would drag them all back to Plate City. When I come out, he runs to his toys and begins tearing them to pieces. He wants to be with me out there.

On the new T-bar machine, I pulled

  12 X 35

  11 X 45

  10 X 50

  10 X 52.5

  10 X 52.5

  4 X 52.5 narrow grip 

In addition to that, I did nine chin ups, the last one with a five-pound weight around my neck. Yeah, that. I also did two sets of one-armed bent rows with my top weight, Pendlay style. I finished with four sets of machine curls hitting a new high in weight. Yeah, that too.

The sad part is that most likely I will not get to swim Wednesday either. I have another meeting. Yeah, that. I hate meetings. Rarely are they worth the time. Under Rene Moore, they were. She refused to waste time. This one will be under someone else. I can't wait. Yeah, that.

No comments:

Post a Comment