Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Slim Day

Monday was a pretty slim day on the training front. I had an appointment with the tooth dentist. That always knocks out a chunk of time. Then I walked my cap and handkerchief over to Paul Brown for him to sew together. That is for the Geezer Run. I walked because my feet were still too sore to run from Friday's marathon.

After all of that, I went to Plate City for some pulling. I did lat pull downs for

15 X 45

15 X 50

16 X 55

17 X 60

Also I did seven chin ups and four sets of machine curls.

Tuesday, I did a short shuffle of 3.12 miles. I did not get to lift or swim or run as long as I wanted because Tuesday is my long day at work and Penny and I had a banquet to attend in Vaiden at 6:30. There is also an event Thursday, but I told my bride that I can't take more time off training. By the grace of God, I will get all three workouts in today. Thank you Jesus, that I have the hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment