Friday, April 23, 2021

Thursday

Thursday was another nice day at work. Tuesday we has food at Culinary. Wednesday we had our 5K. Thursday we had more food, Steven's Barbeque. All of this was at the Greenwood Center. Yeah, we do things there. Somebody even left some candy on a table in the hall. Of course I ate it.

When I got off work, I ran some more errands related to the Great Geezer Run. When that was finished, I went home and wasted some time. Then John called. He was not feeling well so we cancelled swim. 

I went out and mowed the lawn. No, I did not run. No, I did not lift. How could I. Nothing was up on my rotation. Well, I could have done legs, but I need to run long Friday so why do that. 

You guessed it. I did no exercise whatsoever. But that is OK. I just need to hit it big Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment