Thursday, April 20, 2023

A Truncated Practice

It's getting really close now, and yes, I feel it a little bit. Wednesday we swam a truncated practice to initiate some real taper. We did

  900 18:12
  4 X 50 @ 1:15
  2 X 25 breast
  100 RIM (redneck IM)
  2 X 75 RIM
  2 X 50 back/breast
  4 X 25 no breath
  25 dive start
  total: 1,575

Back at the Hideout, I rested some then went to the City. Two days in a row made Pee Wee a happy dog. I did the pull I couldn't force myself to do Tuesday. I didn't go really hard, but I did hit the corator tuffs pretty good. Also, I did 280 on the machine shrug for a new PR. On top of that, I shuffled 1.81 miles on the treadmill while I watched Moonshiners on TV. 

So it was a nice time out there and when I went inside, Penny had supper on the stove. It was good, yeah. She made some type of Mexican something. I don't know the terms, but if she had not put it up in the fridge quickly last night, there would be none left today. I have some of it in my lunch bag for noon. It's Friday. I have a good lunch. Life is good. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment