Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Done

Yes, we cut the distance a little more. Last week it was way north of 3,000 yards. Monday we did 2,825. Tuesday it was down to 2,600. It went like this:

  700
  150 kick with fins
  700
  150 kick with fins
  10 X 75 @ WIFL
  150 kick with fins
  8 X 25 no breath
  4 X 25 dive start
  brick kick (with 2.5 pound weight plate) I didn't quite make it but came close.          This was my first time doing this I think in two years.
  total: 2,600

That was brisk and to the point. At home, Penny wanted to walk, so we went to the trail, the river one. This was her first time on the river trail. I ran some and circled back constantly to check on her. I finished with 1.22 miles. Yeah, I know. If I don't knock off some miles soon, I will begin to lose running fitness.

No, I was pretty much shot after all of that. Work, swim, run = I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment