Thursday, April 6, 2023

Poor Pee Wee

Wednesday is that long, hard, enjoyable day at work. Then I met Vicki at the pool, and we threw down in the water. Look out fat ladies at the State of Mississippi Senior Olympics. We are coming for you. We swam

  2 X 700 warmup
  3 X 50 decline 1 - 3
  300 for time 5:18
  200 easy
  5 X 50 @ 2:00
  300 easy
  5 X 50 @ 2:00
  300 easy
  4 X 25 no breath
  100 Vicki's cooldown
  300 back with small paddles
  total: 3,650 yards

Vicki was still there when I finished, and she kept talking about Captian D's. She was going, did I want her to pick me up something? I resisted at first but then gave in. I knew once I ate a good plate of food, the day was over. So she dropped a bag of food off at the house. Thankfully no one was there to witness the carnage. I am sure it was not a pretty sight. After 3,650, the food could not get inside my mouth fast enough. Then, like I already knew, the day was over. I graded some papers and lounged until bed time. No running, no gym time. Poor Pee Wee.

No comments:

Post a Comment