Friday, April 21, 2023

A Truncateder Practice

It's Friday morning, and I have been up minutes.  The coffee is good, and I am in no hurry to hit the road. But that is what we are going to do in an hour or two. We are headed to Biloxi for the State of Mississippi Senior Olympics Swim Meet. But that is for another blog post. Today I need to tell you about Vicki's and my last practice, the one we did Thursday morning.

Morning?

Yeah, we got up again. Since it was going to be so short, I said, why not? and then we have the rest of the day off. I need to do some lawn mowing and resting so we went in before work and swam

  900
  2 X 25 build
  2 X 25 no breath
  100 RIM
  25 dive start
  total: 1,025

That was it. If we aren't tapered we aren't breathing. Now we just have to show up and execute, do our jobs, swim our races. Yeah, I'm starting to feel it a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment