Thursday, April 27, 2023

Stong Practice

I went to the pool Wednesday to kick butt and take names. That's what I did. I swam

  2,100 40:25
  10 X 50 25/25 breast/free
  400 back
  800 small paddles
  8 X 25 no breath
  50 back with small paddles
  50 medium paddles
  50 large paddels
  50 extra-large paddles
  300 25/25 free/back
  total: 4,500 yards

Yeah, that's a real butt kicker right there, a strong practice. I wanted to work on butterfly, but there was a water aerobics woman in the pool, and I am too embarassed to do that with anyone around.

Back home, I rested and eventually went to the City. It was raining, and the sound on the metal top was delicious. I shuffled 1.69 miles on the treadmill, and did a strong pull workout. I hit a new PR on the machine shrug with 290 pounds. As I type this, we are in our last day of regular classes. That means some big-time training is coming up. Yehaa and praise the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment