Monday, July 24, 2023

7/17 - 7/23

The numbers were way down, but the enthusiasm was way up last week. Monday, I had a pretty good practice in the pool with 2,900 yards. In addition, I lifted legs with Paul B and went to Over 60s.

Tuesday, I swam another 2,150 yards and somehow managed to do nothing else. I did run Wednesday for 2.41 miles, but did not cycle, swim, or lift.

I had my last swim practice Thursday with 1,600 yards. Also, Paul B and I worked legs at the City.

Friday was rest and travel day. Saturday was the Heart O' Dixie Triathlon. I swam 800 meters in a good time.

For the week, I

  ran 2.41 miles!!!!!
  swam 6,877 meters, and
  lifted weights two times

Yeah, that was it. Almost no running, no cycling, and little lifting. I did no upper body lifting on purpose, to get fresh for the race Saturday. The swimming was down due to the race taper.

No comments:

Post a Comment