Monday, October 29, 2018

10/22 - 10/28

I have already written about each day for most of the week. I have not written about Saturday so I will jot a few notes about it and then sum up. Saturday started with me in bed woith three cats and a cup of coffee. I was awfully hard to get up. I wanted to stay there and blog, drink, and pet, but our son Forrest was moving and we needed to help him. But I did stay after Penny left and dragged out about thirty minutes later and drove over to the old house where there was a bog box truck and several other vehicles in the process of loading and leaving. To make a short story long, we had to be moved by 3:00 pm but as we had already started and had lots of help, we got-er-done. 

Later in the day, after moveing, I went out for a shuffle and did this:

w - .12
r - 1.02
w - .19
r - 1.03
w - .26
r - 1.1
w - .15
r - .13
w - .33
That is pretty winpu stuff but the longest I've done in two years. Wow. Trevor and I are going to run the Vardeman 5K Saturday. This was the last opportunity to add some endurance to the legs. Next week, this week, I will take only a few short shuffles and let the legs regroup, recover. 

For the week, I 

swam - 9,459 meters
ran - 7.98 miles,
lifteed only once, and 
did some walking.

The lfteing was impacted by the weather and the moving. Maybe this week Treovr and can that back on track. It was still a Beetsdown cycle. Poor Randy and praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment