Thursday, October 18, 2018

Wicked Wednesday

I busted out some more Beetsdown training Wednesday. It was wicked good, so good I hope Randy doesn't read this. The first thing I did was lift with Trevor at Plate City. On the bench I did

10 X 95
8 X 120
6 X 142
3 X 152
1 X 162
1 X 167
3 X 152
6 X 140
12 X 120

On the squat I did

11 X 65
5 X 85
4 X 96
3 X 101

With the cords (external rotations) I did 137 repetitions.

After our lifting session, we did some shuffling. I am still huffing hard at a 12:00 minute per mile pace. Maybe I should not be surprised, but I am dismayed. The comeback has been slow, very slow, but thanks be to God, I am shuffling some. We did 1.48 miles and with the squats, my legs were about done.

When the shuffle was over, I went inside for some nutrition and rest. I think I actually went to sleep. When I got up, it was still only 5:40 pm, and Penny was out shopping so I decided to go to the pool. At the tiny pool, I did a short, straight swim of 1,650 yards (1,508 meters).

All of that is a pretty good day for a pretty old man. It was most definitely a Beetsdown day. If Randy reads this, he will  probably cry and call his mother for some comfort. Too bad, big guy. I'm coming after you and I will crow like a wrestler when I take you down. Praise be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment