Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Monday

Another Beetsdown day. It started with a straight 2,800 yard swim at the little pool at Twin Rivers. It felt good and I wanted to go and go and go, but I had other things to do. Unlike the tall guy, I have responsibilities. I averaged 1:50 which was only cruising and that alone will make Randy Beets miss next year's Swim the Suck. Cry me a river.

Then Trevor and I hit Plate City for some major Beetsdown lifting. I did upper back and cord work for ; the rotator cuffs. Plate City is better than anything Randy can find in North Carolina. When Trevor tapped at the gym, I hit the road for a 2.08 mile run. Poor Randy. It was dark again while I ran, and I loved it again. He is doomed to fail again. Thank you, Jesus for the victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment