Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Monday at the Little Pool

I went to the little pool Monday night. I suppose I should standardize my terminology. By "little pool" I am referring to the indoor pool, the new pool at Twin Rivers. The first workday of the week, for me, was a day of frustration. I went out to C-Spire to attempt to swap Mom's old phone over to me. My phone has gone haywire over the past few days. Things didn't work out, and I had to purchase a phone. Not only that, but everything took a long time and then Trevor was out at Plate City. After that, I had problems getting the phone set up, getting Facebook on it and things like that. Finally, I gave up and went to the pool in disgust, not only wanting to swim, but needing one, needing the mind clearing impact a good swim can have. Praise the Lord, I got it.




















No one was there so I had the little place all to myself. Of course I like that. It's a cozy enclosure with only two lanes of warm water and a center lines on the bottom the way there used to be in the outdoor pool. I found the thermometer floating near where I walked in. I checked it, after first guessing the water was 88. It was 91! Nevertheless, I swam

1,200
8 X 75 @ 1:30 medium paddles
200 easy
12 X 50 @ 1:00 small paddles
200 easy 
4 X 50 @ 1:00
200 easy total:
3,200 yards = 2,924 meters.

That's all I did as far as working out goes. I went home, and CC followed me like she was my shadow. I knew what she wanted. I make a whey protein shake for supper, and she always gets a taste. She wanted her shake. She got it, and then she took a nap on my lap. Thank you, Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment