Tuesday, October 16, 2018

More Training Academy

At this very moment I am planning my afternoon swim. Randy Beets is going to get the beetsdown of his life at the next Suck. Yesterday, I did 23 X 50. I am thinking, now, about cutting a second off each rep and adding a few. Thus, I will work speed and strength while simultaneously increasing endurance at the faster speeds. That is the kind of swimming I need to do to give Randy the kind of through defeat he deserves.

Yesterday, because of a church meeting, I did not get to lift weights. But I plan to hit it today and as many days as I can. I also have some other ideas for Plate City which will aid in getting me into top physical condition. I want to get where I can put my bicycle trainer up where I can pedal while I pump the Swim Pull machine. This will work the swim muscles and cardio at the same time. Randy is not smart enough to figure out anything like that.

Having Trevor as a training partner is also a big plus. With him, I do more sets, more reps, and more weight. I will be so strong by next October that if I can't out swim the tall guy, I will be able to whip him in a fist fight. One way or the other, revenge will be mine.

Plate City continues to grow, expand, and improve. I will be in such shape that after the swim I will most likely challenge him to a footrace. Then I will out eat him at the post race party. After ten miles of superior swimming, Randy will burn with shame when I double his food consumption. I am looking forward to victory, total victory, vindication, revenge.

Praise the Lord. Blessed be the God of Israel. Praise ye the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment