Monday, July 18, 2022

7/11 - 7/17

I got my twenty miles in again and had a decent week in the pool, but the lifting was low and the cycling was non-existant. Monday, I swam 3,700 yards and ran 5.65 miles.  Tuesday I hit the pool for 2,850 yards and the road for 7.15 miles.

Wednesday I swam a mere 2,250 yards and the running was down to 2.66 miles. Still no lifting. I worked every morning and had registration Wednesday afternoon.

Thursday, Tyler and I met at the big pool before work. He had to leave early so we swam a short 1,500 long course meters. After work, I shuffled 1.32 miles on the treadmill at Plate City between sets of full body lifting. Yeah, I finally made it to the gym.

Friday, Penny and I went to Arkansas. We spent the night in Little Rock and I ran the streets around our motel for2.02 miles. Saturday morning, I hit the motel's fitness center for some treadmill running and made it 2.03 miles before I tapped out for breakfast.

For the week, I

ran 20.79 miles,
lifted weights one time, and
swam 9.541 meters

Sigh. Well, I guess that's better than a poke in the eye. Thank you, Jesus, for that much. Up next: the Heart O' Dixie Triathlon. I am on a team and will do the swimming. This week: some tough swimming Monday and Tuesday, then a radical taper to be fresh for the Saturday morning half mile of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment