Wednesday, July 6, 2022

New Normal

Tuesday I started my new normal for the rest of the summer. I went to the main campus for two classes: Comp I and Beginning English. I actually enjoyed my morning and was back home by around 12:30. Since I needed to mow the lawn, I missed my gym work. After the mowing, I ran in the 111 degree heat index, but it was only for 1.7 miles.

I went to the pool. Vicki was in the big one, but I saw kids out there, and I don't mix well with kids when I am trying to train so I went into the little pool. My big plans to bust out a hard practice did not materialize because my shoulder flared up again. I swam

2 X 25
450
600 25/25 free/back
total: 1,100 yards

That was not much volume and no quality at all, but I ran a little and swam a little and a little is always a lot better than nothing. I enjoyed my students, and am glad I decided to take the classes. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment