Friday, July 8, 2022

I Thought a Lot

Tyler and I met at the pool early Thursday, 5:45 to be exact. We warmed up with 1,200. I didn't feel anything, nothing bad that is. I confessed to T that I was too lazy to do the countown set which I had thought we would do. What we did was 4 X 100 pretty hard. I then cooled down with an easy 100. T did 400 to close his practice out with an even 2,000 while I only had 1,700.

I made it to class on time, taught my two classes, and left for home in a high gear. Home, I got in bed, napped, took it easy. I thought about mowing the lawn. I thought about taking a bicycle ride. I thought about running. I thought about going to Plate City. I guess you can see, I did a lot of thinking. A nice air-conditioned house, a soft bed, and a little time is just right for thinking.

Praise God for an active thought life.

No comments:

Post a Comment