Thursday, July 7, 2022

Full Day

Wednesday was a big day. I got up a little early and went to Plate City for both a push and a pull workout. Monday was the fourth and that messed things up a bit. Tuesday I went back to work plus I needed to mow the lawn. I ran and swam but something had to go. What went was the gym. Wednesday morning I worked out while Pee Wee hung out with me. It was nice and I had time to shower, take some nutrition, and make it to work on time.

At work, I had a full day. Not only did I teach two classes, one of which is almost twenty students, but we had registration from 1:00 until 4:00. For some reason, that always stresses me. We got overwhelmed with students (and that is a good thing) and as usual, every student I attempted to help had some kind of issue above my pay grade. When it was over, I drove home a tired man. 

Tyler texted about swimming. My legs were due, and I knew I did not have the energy for both. I opted to lift and Tyler and I scheduled a swim for Thursday morning. At Plate City, I hit my squats and did some shuffling on the treadmill. When it was over, I was really tired, ate my supper in silence, and went to bed. Thank you, Jesus, for a full and productive day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment