Thursday, July 14, 2022

Almost like a Regular Job

No, I didn't get to the weightroom. I worked in the morning, then had to work registration at Greenwood in the afternoon. Our VP let us go at 5:00 p.m. so it was almost like working a regular job. Since I am priortizing the swim this week to get ready for the Heart O' Dixie Triathlon, I went to the pool first thing after I was finally free. I swam

  1,200 23:44
  10 X 50 @ :57
  4 X 25 no breath 22, 21, 23, 22
  150 back 3:26
  total: 2,250 yards 

Then I went out for a short shuffle, short because I did 5.65 and 7.15 over the past two days. My legs were feeling it so I only went 2.62, and then it was time to go in for the night. 

Training this week has not been what I wanted. Penny and I are going out of town Friday so I have been trying to cram in my running. I will have to run tonight, run Friday morning, and run Saturday morning to get my requisite miles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment