Monday, July 11, 2022

7/4 - 7/10

I had another solid running week, but I did not ride at all and my swimming was a little down. Monday was the 4th of July so I attempted to run to Hillbilly Heaven. I didn't make it, but I ran seven miles and walked 4.55. That wasn't a bad way to start the week. Of course I didn't do anything else but eat.

Tuesday I followed my long trek up with a short one of 1.7 miles and 1,000 yards in the pool. I do not remember why I failed to lift, but I did. Not. Lift.

Wednesday, however, I finally hit the gym as well as the road. On the road, I did 1.39 miles and in the gym, I worked everything, push, pull, and legs.

Thursday I only swam and then only 1,700 meters. Friday I did another long one going 14.55 of which 9.15 was running. And Saturday was another short run, 1.68 miles, full body weights in the heat, and 1,100 yards in the pool.

For the week, I

swam 3,710 meters,
rode zero miles (but I did spin 8:15 on the stationary)
walked 9.95 miles, and
lifted weights two times

I guess you can see that the swimming was way down and the lifting frequency took a hit also. Maybe I can pull it all up this week. Thank you, Jesus, that I am still trying to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment