Tuesday, July 12, 2022

A Solid Two

I determined not to set an alarm. but to get up if I woke up and workout if I felt like it. I woke up, but I did not feel like it so I lay in bed and rested. Then I got up and went to work. 

I left a little early from work because a bunch of my second class studenta (pun intended) had heart stress tests at 11:00. They are mostly football players and have to pass a physical before they can put on pads. 

In town, I dropped my computer cord by TBK Repairs to get it fixed and then went by the Greenwood Center to deliver a book. After that, it was home for lunch with my bride and our cats.

I went to the pool early and swam 

3,600 !:10:23 (1:57
2 X 25 no breath  22, 22
50 back 1:10
total: 3,700 yards = 3,381 meters

That was a good practice. It didn't have any quality, but since my volume has been so low, I thought I needed to revisit my fitness base. The Heart O' Dixie is coming up, and I have this week to get in shape.

I did something I had not done it a while. I ran at 6:00 p.m. It is about two degrees cooler then and the shadows are pretty long. Streets that are normally 60% shade are by then 100% shade. Yehaa. I shuffled for 5.65 miles so I had a fairly solid day, just no lifting. How to work it all in? Praise God I am still in the game. I'll try again today to do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment