Monday, May 23, 2022

BBU 28

Starting tomorrow the Countdown to Crazy Man Quadrathon begins. Today's post is my usual summary of last week's training, which was down considerably from the week's before peak. Monday we rode 17.11 miles to start the day and week. In addition to that, I ran 3.76 miles, and swam 2,200 meters.

For Tuesday I don't have much recorded in my diary. I lifted both push and pull, and I ran 6.09 miles. For some reason, I neither rode nor swam.

Wednesday I was back in the saddle, metaphorically and literally. We rode 21.72 miles. I ran 1.34 miles and did leg work at Plate City. Not only that, but I went to the pool for 2,100 meters.

My diary has a blank for Thursday. Huh? It also has a bland for Friday. I can understand Friday because that was Penny and my anniversary. I slept in and we took a trip.

Saturday we were in Louisiana where I ran 9.2 miles in some pretty extreme heat.

For the week, I

swam 4,300 meters,
Skiergged 11:00 minutes,
lifted weights two times,
cycled 38.83 miles, and
ran 20.39 miles

The numbers for everything was down except running. With last weeks mammoth week, however, I am feeling pretty good going into the penultimate week before Quadrathon. Continue to pray for us, please. We need good weather, good health, good safety, and good fundraising.

No comments:

Post a Comment