Monday, May 30, 2022

BBU 29

BBU 29 was part of the taper for the Crazy Man Quadrathon. We started the week Monday by cycling 16.5 miles. I lifted weights and met Tyler at the pool for 2,200 meters of long course swimming.

Tuesday, I lifted weights, swam 2,250 yards, and ran 2.12 miles on the treadmill.

Wednesday I did not train due to commitments and laziness. Thursday, however, I ran 4.54 miles. Also I swam 1,300 yards. Then Tyler and I met at Plate City and did a major leg session and I mean major.

Friday, we rode 19.8 miles first thing. I was surprised at how good my legs felt. By the afternoon, however, I felt the fatigue coming on. At the pool, I swam 2,250 yards.

Saturday, we, Penny and I, spent much of the day at 333 trying to finish up moving. We have a sales contract on the house so we have to finish. I did shuffle 1.12 miles on very tired legs. Then I did some light stuff at Plate City, shoulders and rotator cuff stuff.

For the week, I

skiergged 10:10,
ran 7.78 miles,
swam 7,765 meters,
cycled 35.95 miles, and
lifted weights four times.

That was a reduction, but still decent volume except in the run. Next up, big time taper. Thursday is the event. I am looking at the weather forecast everyday. Right now, they are calling for 58% chance of rain. That is not good, but the temperature does look good. Pray. Help us, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment