Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Lazy Day

I have them sometimes, lazy days. Tyler bailed on the bicycle ride. He sent a text right after I had begun to try to extract myself from my slumbers. I was glad and turned over and went back to sleep. I was tired, very tired.

After I did the slow start thing, I went out for a run and shuffled 6.09 miles. Despite the temperatures being a bit high, I sweated little. The dew point was 66, which is considered by most areas of the country to be oppressive humidity. For us, that feels like fall. 

Besides missing the bike ride, I missed the pool too. I am lazy like that. I remember thinking how much simpler my day will be if I drop the swim. I did lift, push and pull, as well as mow and weed-eat the back yard. That was still a pretty full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment