Monday, March 18, 2019

3/11 - 3/17

Spring Break week was nice, as usual, and I did both a lot of training and a lot of goofing off. The week began with a tree-workout day consisting of a 2.77 miles shuffle, and 4,200 yard swim, and a weight training session. 

Tuesday I continued my hard-working ways with more weights and more swimming. I hit 3,500 yards in the water.

Wednesday I began my sinking spell which I decided was in part connected to my weight loss. I lifted and swam a paltry 1,500 yards. I also did a bicycle/run. Thursday was only slightly better. I lifted again and swam a still slim 2,100 yards. 

Friday Penny and I began our road trip. Before we left, however, I did a shuffle out Money Road on an empty stomach. The run was horrendous because my calories were limited the afternoon before. I had a protein shake for supper which I finished about 5:45. I ran abut 8:00 in the morning and it was a pitiful shuffle. But thank God for it.

Then we left on our trip which meant a lot of sitting and eating junk. The last blog post tells the story of our adventure if you want to read about it. I will repeat here that Saturday I ran up Woodall Mountain, 1.01 miles. That was the only exercise I did for the last two days of Spring Break.

For the week, I

rode 6.99 miles on the bicycle,
swam 10,327 meters,
ran 8.16 miles, and 
lifted weights four times.

A good week it was. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment