Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Fun Day

Tuesday was a enjoyable day, and I got a lot of things done. We still have a vehicle in the shop and since I wanted to do some running around, I drove Penny to work. Then I went home, drank some coffee, and wrote a blog post. It wasn't long, however, before I was in the back yard.

I had several things going on at Plate City. Before going home, I picked up some more blocks from Home Front and some big nails from True Value. I laid another row of blocks to get the stationary bicycle off the grass and to give me room to move the trap before in front of the dead lift bar. Those might seem like small things, but they were real improvements. Not only that, but Delta Street Ministries had posted again about some weights they were getting rid of. They are going all Olympic. When I saw the message on my phone that I could come get them, I jumped the fence, cranked the truck, and found me a high gear.

Since I posted about that last night, I'll spare you the details. It was a lot of weight and the mats they gave me were a huge boost. I spent the afternoon organizing and working out. It was pull day, and I did six sets of lat pull downs, six sets of T-bar rowing, and four sets of pull ups and Swim Pull. Not only that, but I did squats and mowed the lawn. The gym looks fantastic, and I feel fantastic.

Later at the pool, I swam

1,300 24:21 (1:52)
7 X 50 (It was supposed to be six, decline 1 -3)
  1 - :48
  2 - :45
  3 - :43
  4 - :41
  5 - :49
  6 - :44
  7 - :40
150 2:16
100 small paddles
150 2:15
100 small paddles
150 2:16
150 small paddles
150 2:17
250 small paddles
7 X 50 @ 1:09 with medium paddles
300 small paddles
200 kick with fins
total swim: 3,500 yards = 3,199 meters.

I weighed 169.4 this morning. I haven't been under 170 since 2017. I need to get under 160 which is where I lived until late 2016 when I hurt my knee. Thank you, Jesus, and help me keep doing the right things.

No comments:

Post a Comment