Wednesday, March 20, 2019

More Stuff

Tuesday was another one of those days where life happened. Of course, I like to come home and play rather than having to take care of business. Monday I had to take care of business. Tuesday I had to take care of more business. Today I still have to take care of business. I just want to play.

Despite going to the vets Monday, I had to go again Tuesday. Bear needed to go and I am trying to clear my schedule out so I can, you guess it, play. Not only did I have to go back to the vets, I had to wait again for the electrician to come back and install a light in our living room. You can't do that? you ask. Not after seeing our old one catch on fire, literally. I punted to ball to someone who can handle it.

About 4:00 pm, I finally made my way to Plate City for some serious weight training. I did seven sets of lat pull downs, sex sets of T-bar rowing, and some pull ups and the Swim Pull. That gave me about an hour to get some nutrition and recover a bit before going to the pool.

I didn't even get to the pool until after 6:30 and the babies were still there. They do lessons now on Saturday and Sunday even. My fear is that they will keep doing lessons after the first week in April when it was announced the baby lesson would end. The reason I think that is the schedule was supposed to be Monday through Friday until 6:10 with the lessons ending at 6:20. Now they go every day of the week and later than advertised. My guess it they will last all summer.

Sigh. Enough whining. It really isn't that big of an imposition. I have more access to water now than ever. Pretty soon, the ponds will be open. I. Can't. Wait.

At the pool, I swam

1,700 30:59 (1:48)
700 for time 10:59 (1:33)
700 small paddles
200 for time 3:07 (1:33)
300 small paddles
600 easy
total: 4,500 yards = 4,113 meters.

A double is not bad. Thank you, Jesus. I hope for a double today. The knee is still too gimpy to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment