Monday, May 15, 2023

5/8 - 5/14

I hit the bottom. Several times I have mentioned falling off a cliff. Last week I fell, and I hope I hit the bottom because I can't imagine it being any worse. Monday, I did not run, I did not lift, I did not swim.

Tuesday, I did not run, I did not lift, I did not swim.

Wednesday, I did a little bit of lifting.

Thursday, I did not run, I did not lift, I did not swim.

Friday, I did a weenie bit of lifting.

By Saturday, I actually did some stuff. I lifted full-body, and I shuffled 1.52 miles on the treadmill.

For the week, I

  swam not a stroke,,
  lifted lghtly three times,
  and ran 1.52 miles

How does one come back from that? One step, and one stroke at a time. Today I hope to do all three, the step, the stroke, the run, the swim, the lift. Uh, that's five. Yeah, I'm smart like that.

But alas, this is the day Penny and I have to go somewhere and eat lots of food tonight. Just in time. Lounging in bed for a week is not good for your weight. At least it's not good for mine. Now "we have to go" and eat big food and hang out when I need to be home resting. Maybe I will survive. Maybe I will actually write something here next week. Pool Fools is coming up. I have to resume training.

No comments:

Post a Comment