Sunday, May 28, 2023

Another One

We both had one, a regular Saturday. It is amazing how nice that is. I stayed in bed a long time. Not that I slept, but I lounged long and drank lots of coffee. Then I went to the pool, the little one. For some reason, I now shy away from excessive sun exposure. Since the sun was well up, I went indoors and swam

  3,100 1:01:17
  2 X 25 no breath
  50 back
  2 X 25 no breath
  25 dive start
  50 medium paddles
  total: 3,325 yards

That wasn't bad for a lazy Saturday and capped off a good week in the water. 

For the rest of it, I went to Plate City for lifting, running, and cycling. It was raining, and once more I got to enjoy the sound of rain on a metal roof. On the Concept 2 Bike Erg, I did a total of 12:45. That is not much, but I have begun, begun to prepare for Bikes, Blues [,] & Bayous. On the treadmill, I shuffled 1.44 miles. On the weights, I mostly did legs, some squats, and a few trap bar deadlifts.

Thus, I finished out a prettystrong week, was home with my wife, and Pee Wee and the cats weren't disappointed either. Life is good. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment