Thursday, May 18, 2023

Higher

I swam the little pool.

Huh?

I woke several times during the night and every time I did, it was pouring raining.

So?

Rain comes out of the sky at 60 degrees or fewer. I didn't want to wade into a cold pool. So I swam 

  2,100 40:16
  100 back
  4 X 50 @ WIFL
  4 X 25 no breath
  300 small paddles
  150 medium paddles
  total: 3,000 yards

That wasn't a bad start to the day. In the mid-afternoon, I went out for a shuffle. I ran 4.11 miles, my longest in at least six weeks.

Crap. I felt like crap.

Pee Wee and I met at the new and improved Plate City Gym. I did legs and some corator tuff stuff. It was nice. He was happy and so was I.

That makes three workouts three days in a row. Yeah, I'm trying to be bad like that. Pool Fools is rushing towards us. I'm trying to make a come back and get ready for a long pool swim. Please think about making a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment