Sunday, May 21, 2023

A Regular Saturday

This whole year, Penny and I have had maybe two regular Saturdays. By "regular Saturday," I mean one where we did not go somewhere and disrupt a normal day. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy going and doing stuff. But sometimes I just want to stay home. And after going and doing all year, I ached to stay home.

This Saturday, Penny had a Ladies meeting on the Carmont Association. So she did not have a regular Saturday this time around either. She kind of wanted me to drive her. I begged out. I wanted to stay home and take the day the way Saturdays are meant to be taken, so that's what I did.

I lounged around most of the morning. Then I went to the pool and swam 2,700 straight in 51:28, and after that I went home. Yea, I wasn't feeling too energetic. 

Back home, I rested some then went out for a short shuffle and only went 1.52 miles. Not energetic.

I did go to Plate City and do legs. I went kind of light and not too long. Not energetic. But I did it and got in three easy workouts. And Pee Wee needed some hang time, so we had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment