Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Rounding the Corner?

By Monday night, I was saying to myself, there is no way I am staying in bed all day Tuesday. I'll go for a short swim. Or maybe I will walk around the block. I could go to Plate City like I did when I had COVID and lift some five pound dumbbells. I can go out there and breath some fresh air, pet Pee Wee, absorb some Vitamin D.

By the time I turned the lights out Monday night, I had a mental list of things to do and possibilities to be active yet cautious. I woke Tuesday morning expecting to feel better. I was sure I'd be well when I woke Tuesday morning.

But it was not to be.

I was worse.

I stayed in bed. All day.

Well, almost all day. I did go outside briefly to show Simon what I wanted done at the City.

Huh?

I am having a little more work done at Plate City. You know I am always scheming on improvemnts, upgrades, and expansions.

And that little bit of movement made me feel better. I will move some Wednesday. I will do something.

I finished that last sentence about two hours ago. In the meantime, Simon showed up Wednesday morning, and we went to the old Homefront to get materials. I sweated a lot while I was up but felt better. After I left there, I went to Tractor Supply to pick up some stall matts. That's for Plate City too.

Oh, Penny made me an appointment with my physician for tomorrow morning. I think I have a sinus infection and something is wrong with my right eye. It is welded shut every morning. So with me feeling a little better and a doctor's appointment for tomorrow, I think I have rounded the corner on this. 

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment