Tuesday, May 16, 2023

On the Way Back

I just got home from Twin Rivers. But that is tomorrow's post. Yesterday, I went to the little pool after the water aerobics ladies left. I swam for the first time in ten day. Ten days. I swam

  1,650 31:48 (1:55)
  4 X 25 build
  50 back
  total: 1,800 yards

Yes, I could tell I had been out of the water. I almost quit after 125 yards because I was sucking air and felt like I couldn't swim. But I kept stroking and found out I still have some fitness left. And my pace wasn't too bad either. Now I can start rebuilding.

After lunch, I went to the City and did some work and worked out.


Notice the new wall, added stall matts, and the hanging plates. I put those 2 X 4s up and put in the lag bolts and re-arranged the weights between sets of lifing. I love that, working out and building at the same time. Doesn't Plate City look nice? She gets better looking every day.

While I was out there, I not only built and lifted, but I shuffled some on the treadmill. I only did 1.07 miles, but I did it.

After that, Penny and I went to Over 60s in Itta Bena. It was nice. It always is. Yes, I ate way too much food. So all in all, it was a nice day. I trained, not heavily, but I did all three. I'm on the way back. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment