Thursday, May 11, 2023

The Corner Rounded

I rounded the corner. I think. I felt much better yesterday and got out and about and did some stuff. I even went to Plate City. Simon was there, doing the latest construction. Pee Wee was there, enjoying it all. I was there, feeling like living for the first time in days. 

Oh, I forgot to say that I mowed the front lawn, went to Homefront with Simon to pick up materials, went to Tractor Supply for stall matts. After the front lawn, I did some resting. See, I did not overdo it. That's what you were thinking.

After resting I went to the City and did a push workout. I performed maybe six sets on the overhead press machine, some lateral raises, two sets of incline bench press. I would have done more, but Plate City Extended was closed due to rain. When I sat down to think things over, I noticed that I was very tired, so I went inside for the day.

Although I think I have rounded the corner, I had a rough night. I slept only two hours. That is very uncharacteristic for me. But for some unknown reason, my body only felt comfortable when I was on my back. But staying on my back for even just a few minutes, led to huge, violent, coughing spells. No, I did not overdo it during the day. It was the copious amouts of post nasal snott that would drain into my lungs. Hour by hour dragged by. I tried each side, then back to the back, then back to crazy coughing. I remember looking at my phone at 4:30 a.m. Then I finally went to sleep and woke up at 6:30. 

As I type this, I feel like deep-fried dog doo doo sitting in the afternoon sun while I count down the time to when I head to the doctor. I have an appointment. I hope he can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment