Monday, January 4, 2021

12/28 - 1/3

Well, I bridged into the new year full of hope, a tinge of excitement, and a measure of expectation. If attitude is half the battle, I am half way to victory. 

Monday I swam 2,750 yards, ran 4.39 miles, and lifted heavy at Plate City. Tuesday I hit the water for 3,200 yards and the road for 3.1 miles. Yes, I hit the gym also for some big pulling.

Wednesday I did a straight swim at Twin Rivers for 5,650 yards. On the road, I went down to 2.74 miles. In the gym, I hit legs like I was mad at them. Thursday, I stroked the water for 2,800 yards and pounded the pavement for 2.005 miles. They gym saw me pressing.

Friday I only did two. Because of social commitments along with a little bit of laziness, I did not swim. I did, however, run 8.15 miles. Also, I found the gym for some quality lifting. Saturday, I swam a short but intense 2,300 yards. I chose to let my legs off from running, but I did punish them in the gym.

For the week, I

swam 15,262 meters,

ran 20.43 miles, 

lifted weights six times, and

pedaled 8:15 on the stationary.

For the year, I swam 727,224 meters and ran 1,047.79 miles. I don't know how many times I lifted weights, but I got stronger in the deadlift and the squat.

Thank you, Jesus, for giving us 2020. Help us to appreciate life even when it throws us curves. Cause those curves to help us appreciate the good times more than we do. May we notice the sunrises and sunsets, and may we see Your glory in them all. Let us treat everyone we meet as someone created in Your image.

No comments:

Post a Comment