Saturday, January 2, 2021

NYD

New York Day has come and gone, and I hope it sets the tone for the year. Sort of. I did not swim, but other than that, it was a good training day and a day of family, football, and food. Yes, cats too.

We always have the noon meal with Forrest and Paul on NYD. Like always, it was more than good. And like always, I ate a little too much. So I did not run until almost 3:00 p.m. When I did get out, it was for 8.15 miles. That is a good start on rebuilding my endurance.

When I got home, the Alabama game was at halftime. I watched the second half. Then I went out to Plate City. Being pull day, on the lat pulldown I did

23 X 50

22 X 52.5

20 X 55

15 X 57.25

15 X 58.5

I also did reverse flys and torator ruff stuff. I wanted to hammer out some curls on the new machine, but when I tried, I found I had a sore biceps tendon at the top of the humorous. There is nothing funny about that. 

I went inside and watched Clemson get beat up by Ohio State. That surprised me. That disappointed me. It's like 2020 is following us into 2021. Oh well, it was still a good day, a nice day, and new year's day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment