Friday, January 8, 2021

Day Four

Day four has come and gone, and I am still in the fight. It rained on me all the way to Moorhead Thursday morning. While I was there, Donny Cleveland of Leflore Steel sent me a text. My latest dumbbell was ready. Yeehaa. 

The air was very cold when I got home at almost 5:00. I dressed for success and went out for a shuffle. I stayed close to home since rain was still threatening. The total shuffle was 2.87 miles, not much, but something. 

I then went out for some leg work at Plate City. I squatted

14 X 45

  9 X 95

  4 X 115

  4 X 115

  4 X 115

  4 X 115

  3 X 125

  2 X 130

Also I did leg extensions, leg curls, and back extensions. The cold weather felt good. Pee Wee was happy. I went inside and chilled with the cats. A good day was had. Thank you, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment