Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Second Day Back at Work

My second day back at work was more full than day one. I had to work Moorhead so some driving was added into the mix. Not only that, but the boat people were supposed to be there by 4:30. They were, but we had trouble with tires and we finally tapped out about 5:30. Later, they will return with tires and rims and in the daylight.

So all I did training wise was run. When I left the Hideout, I had no real plan. As I shuffled along I thought about five miles. Then I thought about six miles. After that, I thought about seven miles. I finished with 8.35, not fast, not strong, but it did feel good. It was a nice run, and I enjoyed shuffling in the dark. The anonymity of a nighttime run is something I have long enjoyed. 

No, I did not go to Plate City. Maybe today. Thank you, Jesus, for good health, a good gym, and the good weather we have been experiencing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment