Tuesday, January 5, 2021

First Day Back at Work

Working all day is tough. I am not sure how most people do it. It's almost as hard as being off. I thought about getting up early to either swim or take a run. Then I thought better of it. I did lift weights with Gerald after 5:00 p.m. Yes, finally someone came to the gym. He is rehabbing an arm. We did torator ruff stuff, bench presses, and other lifting. After that, Penny showed up with supper so I ate. I thought I might get out and run after supper settled some. That did not happen. Cats on the belly have a way of changing plans. So all I did was a lifting session.

The prospects for today don't look good either. I am working in Moorhead so some travel time has been added to the mix. Also, I am supposed to meet someone at Monroe this afternoon. These people are coming from Vicksburg so this could take a while.

Sigh.

Thank you, Jesus, just the same. Thank you for a job. Thank you for a chance to try to make it all work.

No comments:

Post a Comment