Saturday, January 23, 2021

Thorsday

I woke up Saturday morning and realized that I did not post Friday. Normally I post every day. At least once. In 2020 I posted 478 times. That is more than once per day. A lot more. The reason I did not post is my son and I went on a day trip and that changed up my routine. Change my routine, and likely I will forget something. I might write about our trip later. It was a good one, but for now, let's get to what I did Thursday. 

First I went to the pool where I swam

1,500 28:30

Then I worked on butterfly; I'm trying to teach myself the stroke. Next, I swam

2 X 50 back

650 for time 10 :58

350 medium paddles

brick kick

total: 2,700 yards = 2,467 meters.

Next, I went out for a little run. I only did 2.26 miles, but that is better than a poke in the eye.

Gerald showed up at Plate City and we did bench pressing with the Swiss bar. I pushed

20 X 38

15 X 88

14 X 108

12 X 110

10 X 118

16 X 88 narrow grip

I also did three sets of lateral raises and three sets on the triceps machine. Pee Wee also likes it when Gerald comes over. It was a good day of school, of working out, and of fellowship. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment