Thursday, January 7, 2021

Day Three/Three Short Ones

I finally got in three workouts while working all day. They were short ones, but I did three nonetheless. First, at lunch instead of eating, I went to the pool and swam. John did not show. I was only able to do 1,500 yards in 28:45. But it was a swim, my first of the week. 

After work, Gerald came back to Plate City for his second round at the gym and my second workout of the day. I worked upper back and he did arms, chest, and back. It is nice having somebody out there with me. Pee Wee likes it too.  

When Gerald and I closed the gym down, I went inside and got ready to run. In my haste (why was I in a hurry?), I forgot my light. Usually I carry a small flashlight to make myself visible to automobile drivers. Anyway, I made it alright without the light. I stuck to low-traffic streets, and I only went 2.06 miles, but that was workout number three for the day. Yee Haa. Thank you, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment