Tuesday, March 23, 2021

I hit the ground running Monday and despite being busy at work, I ran, swam, and lifted. First, I met John at the pool. Well, sort of. He was late by a mere forty-five minutes. So by the time he got there, I was almost done. I swam

1,650 33:46

brick kick

200 medium paddles 3:55

1,000 for time 17:25

150 back 3:51

total: 3,000 yards = 2,742 meters.

That was a pretty good swim. Then I went to the big pool and did some marking. Debbie wanted me to mark the drained outdoor pool for some markings so lap swimmers will be able to do flip turns. Without markings, it is extremely difficult to judge distance and make a flip. She plans to do some paining on the bottom and on the walls.

After I got home, I shuffled 3.5 miles. I usually start the week with a short shuffle. That was it. I went to Plate City and only did my push workout. On the bench, which is now set for incline, I pressed

10 X 45

10 X 50

11 X 100

10 X 105

  9 X 110

  5 X 115

I am working back up slowly, giving my shoulders time to adjust to the higher incline. After the benches, I did fourteen sets of lateral raises and three sets of triceps pushdowns. So it was a pretty full day of training. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment